This is an issue that we are aware of and we are actively working on an update that fixes this issue. In the meantime here are some steps to getting your game working again.
- Open the WELDER app.
- Control-Click on the WELDER icon in the doc, and navigate to Options->Show In Finder
- Control-Click on the WELDER icon in the Finder, and navigate to "Show Package Contents" in the menu that appears.
- Click on "Contents", then click on "Resources"
- Download this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w12rlmbpjbqdh47/WordsOfTheDay.txt?dl=0
- Drag and drop this file into the Resources folder.
- When asked to "Replace" the existing file, click "Replace". If it did not ask you to replace, you dropped the file in the wrong place. It has to be in the Resources folder for this to work.
- Quit WELDER and relaunch it.
- The game will work again as normal.
If these steps do not allow your game to open or you have any questions please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.
Thanks for your patience!